You can be a part of our network of supporters helping us toward our goal of restoring these Shaker buildings and preparing this site to be a Shaker History Park and Museum.
- Assist in educating the public about the Village through lectures, displays or in-school programs for children
- Serve on a team researching the history of the White Water Shakers
- Help us locate manuscripts, photos, and artifacts for our Shaker museum
- Become involved in the restoration effort; volunteers, from the inexperienced to licensed electricians and plumbers, are needed to continue progress
- Join Western Shaker Singers
- Help organize a Shaker craft fair, harvest festival or antique show
- Adopt a Shaker building through volunteer labor
- Assist in fund-raising to further restoration and site development
- Become one of us through membership in FWWSV
Two simple steps to join.
Send us a note including your name, address, and email
or fill out online form here.
Select payment choice.
mail check to:
Friends of White Water Shaker Village, Inc.
P.O. Box 62714
Cincinnati, OH 45262
or pay with the link below:
Annual Membership Categories
Sponsor Membership ($100)
|A new or upgraded membership at the Sponsor level receives a thank you copy of Kerry Pierce’s excellent book, Pleasant Hill Shaker Furniture.
Patron Membership ($500)
A new or upgraded membership at the Patron level receives a skillfully-crafted reproduction of an original White Water Shaker Seedbox made with snipe hinges. The seedbox is made by our craftsmen, Dave Coleman and Joe Grittani.
White Water Society Membership ($1,000 and up)
With a new or upgraded membership in the White Water Society, you will receive an invitation to a special, exclusive event in the White Water Meeting House.